Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Brady is One Year Old Today!





Today our baby boy turns one. I can't even believe it. Even with the birthday party over the weekend, I think I was still in denial that he was actually turning one. But now the day is here. This time last year I was being prepped for surgery and preparing to meet our little man. He is such a wonderful blessing and even though we've had a long, hard, sleepless year with him, it was all worth it. He has gotten to be so much fun and he makes me smile everyday. He is such a wonderful addition to our family. So here are some pictures of our big one year old (actually they were taken yesterday, but I figured that was close enough). Today we are going out on the town for some shopping and picture taking. Happy Birthday, Brady!

No comments: