Wednesday, February 13, 2008

12 Month Check Up




Brady had his 12 month check-up yesterday. I'm not sure why they scheduled it a week before his birthday because we have to go back next week to get his shots. But anyway, he looks great! He weighed in at 23lbs. 12oz. and was 28 1/2 inches long. I was kind of surprised at his weight since he was 23lbs 6oz. at his 9 month appt., but he did lose quite a bit of weight last month when he had the flu. Our little boy is growing up. I can't believe he's going to be one next week! Of course, I had to add in a picture of Rayna. She always wants her picture taken when I'm taking a picture of Brady. Such a silly girl!

1 comment:

Jeff and Mandee said...

What a big and handsome boy he is getting to be! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend....yay 1 year old!!