Saturday, March 28, 2009

Back From Disneyland


We went to Disneyland over Spring Break and had an amazing time! I have a ton of pictures to go through and will try to upload some soon. Here is one of our family out in front of the park. The kids had so much fun and were such good travelers! We drove straight through both ways (12 1/2 hours each time) and they did great! We spent 4 days visiting the two parks (Disneyland and California Adventure) and went on almost every ride and saw almost every show! My mom and sister went with us and we all had a wonderful time! We can't wait to do it again someday!

2 comments:

Jeff and Mandee said...

Glad to hear you guys had such a great time!! Can't wait to see all the fun pictures. See you soon.

S'more of my Thoughts said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip! I LOVE Disney! Wish I could live there! It's so magical, isn't it? Your kids are the PERFECT age to start going! Great pictures!