Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rayna and the Scissors



Well, Rayna got ahold of her scissors at rest time yesterday and decided to give herself a haircut. I could not believe it. She took a big chunk out of her bangs and cut off the ends of both of her braids. She also tried to cut through one of her braids. I ended up having to cut off about 3 inches of her hair and her bangs are extremely short. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of it before I tried to fix it. I was too mad! At least today I can laugh about it and I realize that it could've been much worse! Thank goodness her hair was in braids! We had a long talk and hopefully she will never do that again!

2 comments:

Jeff and Mandee said...

Oh my goodness! When I saw the title I expected the worst....not tooo bad at least. Hopefully lesson learned (hopefully she won't go after Brady's hair next!)

Mama attempting to run. said...

Oh the memories... my hair was in pigtails when I did it, and I succeeded in cutting one of the very short!
Thanks for the heads up... Riley's scissors are now well out of reach!